Hello Again,
I just woke up alittle bit ago and heard a loud knock on my door. I opened the door and no one was there but I seen a UPS truck drive away. I looked down and there is a package with my name on it that was there waiting for me to open. I brought it inside and it was my books for my new classes! Super excited!! I'm taking "Essentials of Human Diseases and Conditions" and "Software Applications for Healthcare Professionals". Anyone else taking any of these? I'm looking forward to the next step in getting a career. I'n nervous, excited, and ready! This week has been extremely busy getting stuff organized and preparing for next classes. Maybe I'll see some of you again in future classes?! Goodbye for now..
Hi Chelsey,
ReplyDeleteSounds like you will have a very interesting next term!
I learned that instructors now can invite guest lecturers to our seminars. New and exciting innovations are in store for students and faculty!
Have a great next term.