Friday, September 3, 2010

On to the next chapter of life

Hello Everyone!
My paper is almost done. I need to do alittle more proofreading before I send it away! :) I will admit I feel somewhat nervous because I've worked hard and I hope it shows. I enjoy writing health papers. I learn a lot from them. They're so many things out there that people do not know about and writing a health article makes them more aware of what kind of things are out there in this world. I was kind of frustrated this course because I am taking 2 classes and both wanted up to 10page papers due at the same time. I really found that I need to get started early to complete this task. Overall, I think I did a pretty good job on both of them. I am relieved that they can be turned in this week and I can feel accomplished! Tanks to all who gave me great advice and for the professor once again for always being there for guidance! I feel great ending this class! I really enjoyed every single week! Good Luck to each of you and your future!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chelsey,

    I thought you were just being "clever" with "tanks." :-)

    Best of luck to you with your academic endeavors and future career plans. Just keep educating people about their health, and you should be proud and feel accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chelsey
    I agree with you about how the reading of medical articles or even the writing of medical articles is very informative. When we did review our peers papers I was very impressed by many of our classmates who did wonderful work.
    Just to be able to assist in the tweaking of the documents makes the information you read even more beneficial. Also being able to use the paramedic method of revising my document has proved to not only be time consuming but rewarding at the same time.
    I have not submitted mine yet because I have that fear that I missed something. I have to check my references again to be sure I have used the APA citations correctly.
    Best of luck in the future and perhaps our paths will cross again.

    ReplyDelete