Ahh, August! What a busy month! My 21st birthday was Aug 4th. I didn't do much but go out to dinner and have a couple drinks. I worked nights that week and took my vacation from work this week which I went out with some friends and had a good time! Things are kind of rough lately. Seems like they're so much to do and so little time. I feel as if the older I get, the more responsibility you have and sometimes it's too much to handle. My great grandma sister who lives in the nursing home where I work and my great aunt passed away last week, she was 90. She lived a good life! Four days later she passed away, my grandma's niece passed away from cancer, she was 72. My grandma is the only child left now and I fear she will soon give up. She puts a burden on herself because all of her siblings died in order of how they were born except for the one that just died. She said " It should have been me next." It really breaks my heart. My best friends' husbands' dad passed away yesterday from cancer as well. Too many people experiencing loss in our small town. In the end, it brings us closer and is a reminder that life is short. My mother has a major surgery coming up in Sept. She is getting 2 ft of her colon taken out. She has been very sick and they think that this will help!(Hopefully) So please pray for her.I'll admit, my focus has been slacking with much more things going on but I need to keep pushing myself and trying harder. I know I can do this, if I put more effort into it. Seems like I don't have time for myself these days, and I think that's important to do every once in awhile. Thank you all for listening. These blogs really help get stuff off my shoulders! Even if today isn't my day, there is always tomorrow! :)
Wow, that is a lot for one month. Why would they remove that much of a colon?
ReplyDeleteIt is causing too many problems for her. It keeps on getting inflamed and she is in a lot of pain and has missed a lot of work. She went back to the hospital couple nights ago and her diverticulitis is back again. So she is on lots of medicine to control it. If this continues, they wont be able to do surgery while it is inflamed. Meaning other options have to be considered.
ReplyDelete