Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Plagarism

How would I feel if someone used something I've created without giving me any credit for it...used! I would feel angry and disrespected because that person stole something that I created myself. I understand what it means to plagiarize. We learned that through out grade school and high school. It's not right to steal someones thoughts and make them as there yours. Consequences can happen when you don't think before you act. And ever since I can remember, plagiarism has been totally unacceptable and any work you copied, would be thrown away. It is so surprising how many people have such a problem doing this. If we can all just use our own minds to think big and work our way through it, we wouldn't have to worry about copying some one's work and getting credit for it. That is why it is so important to cite our work for everything we do!

1 comment:

  1. You got it. Chelsey, why waste a perfectly good opportunity to express yourself creatively. Why waste the freedom to tell someone what you think is important about a topic you care about.

    ReplyDelete